The PENCH Tiger Reserve is a 300 sq km national Tiger reserve in Seoni district of Madhya Pradesh just 80 kms from Nagpur on National Highway 7. Located in the ACSM (Aravali, Vindhyanchal, Satpuda and Maikal range) belt, this teak forest is a different and pleasant surprise to the normal parks of kanha and Bandhavgarh.PENCH is a hotspot for wildlife enthusiasts, with over 30 luxury resorts and another 20 under construction. Foreign tourist arrival has greatly increased in the last few years.
OLIVE VILLAS is a unique Farm House and Resort project where 40 N.A. ( Non Agriculture) T.P. ( Town Planning) approved farm houses are being constructed in the most prime property of PENCH Karmajhiri. The project is both side road touch and surrounded by most prime resorts of PENCH like Tuli Resort, Mogli’s Den Resort, Jungle Home Resort, MPTDC Kipling’s Court and The Taj Resort and just 1 km before the forest Turia Gate.
- N.A. – T.P. sanctioned. All designs approved by Gram Panchayat and other local authorities
- Plot area of farmhouse between 5000 sqft and 10,000 sqft
- 40 independent farmhouses in the 11 acre property
- Each farmhouse is fully furnished with plantation, garden and all amenities
- Landscaping, project development with all roads, electricity and maintenance
- Clubhouse with multi-cuisine restaurant and swimming pool
- Entire project to work as a luxury Resort
- A centrally contracted organisation to manage all the farmhouses – renting and maintenance
- Farmhouse to be rented whenever the owner wants it to
- With huge demand for quality accommodation, the farmhouses are expected to be in huge demand
DOWNLOAD e-brochure –